20 MUST HAVE ITEMS FOR YOUR GIFT REGISTRY
The wedding cake has been ordered, flowers have been arranged, and friends and family are ready to celebrate!
If you haven’t got around to sorting out your gift registry yet, read on for kitchen, bedroom, living room and outdoor favourites that we believe newlyweds can’t go without (and won’t break the bank when it comes to guests treating you on your big day):
Whether we like it or not, once the honeymoon period is over, real life with all its chores and responsibilities begins for all newlyweds. Help lessen the blow with functional, helpful kitchen tools and appliances to make you feel like you’re still on honeymoon in your own home.
Shopping for a friend? The key to buying good kitchen gifts is to choose something that they will use, but won’t necessarily buy for themselves. The following items are always welcome:
- Wake up to the perfect morning coffee with the Eifel copper French press set
- Impress friends and family at your first tea party in your new home with a glass dome cake stand
- The Woodlands bamboo bread bin is durable, hygienic and stylish
- Calypso crystal wine decanter – it’s classy, elegant and unquestionably glamorous
- Complete your knife collection with a Baccarat Mezzaluna set
Your bedroom is the one place where you can let your guard down and just be yourself. Hand pick a few practical but luxury items to help turn your bedroom into a safe space to relax and spend time together.
- The Mr & Mrs bath towel set to make every shower and bath a relaxing experience
- Experience soothing aromas day in and day out with a fragrance diffuser
- Turn any bathroom into a spa with a pink lilac and rose gift set
- Spend a few more hours in bed with the Mr and Mrs Gown
- Enjoy breakfast in bed with a bamboo curve serving tray
- Living room
Nothing brings a couple together quite like a night in with a romantic dinner, a bottle of wine and a movie marathon. The following items will ensure that every dinner night is special:
- Enjoy their best bottle of red wine in Salome stemless red wine glasses
- Add to the romance of date night with a set of stylish marble candle holders
- A framed art piece that will complement any living space
- Turn chilly evenings into warm nights with a cosy blanket
- A clear, organic flower vase will never go out of style
If you and your partner enjoy the outdoors and being adventurous, then make sure some of these suggestions make it on your registry. They will serve to remind you that no matter how busy life gets, always take some time out to go for a picnic and enjoy each other’s company.
- A cooler bag for the perfect garden picnic
- A menu cool coat wine cooler to keep your wine chilled
- Opinel cheese and wine folding knife to take along wherever you go
- White and blue stripe throw for Sunday afternoons under the tree
- Bamboo serving board with dipping bowls for casual outdoor parties
The @home wedding gift registry service is easy and convenient for everyone and offers great gifts from our wide selection of home products. Plus, look forward to free delivery to your door after your big day.