CRISPY PAN POTATOES
- 1.5kg potatoes, thinly sliced
- A selection of herbs (fresh thyme, rosemary, sage and bay leaves)
- 75g Butter
- Salt and pepper
You’ll also need…
- Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC.
- Boil the potatoes in a large pan of well salted, boiling water for 3 minutes or until almost cooked.
- Drain well on a few sheets of kitchen paper to dry.
- Once cool enough to handle, arrange the potato slices neatly in the dish, packing them in tightly and making sure they stand up straight.
- Tuck the herbs in among the potatoes. Melt the butter, then drizzle all over the potatoes and season well with salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for 1 hour or until crisp on top and cooked through. Serve immediately.
Kimberley Wood is a qualified chef and established food stylist specialising in videography, stills and recipe development. @kimberly_wood_food_stylist