HEALTHY THAI CHICKEN RAMEN
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Thai red curry paste
- 220g wild mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1 yellow pepper sliced
- 1 inch fresh ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced or grated
- 300g zucchini noodles
- 350g rotisserie chicken shredded
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach chopped
- Chopped peanuts and coriander for serving
- In a large pot, combine the chicken stock, coconut milk, soy sauce, fish sauce, honey, peanut butter, and curry paste and bring to the boil.
- Add the wild mushrooms, peppers, ginger, and garlic, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the zucchini noodles, shredded chicken, lime juice and spinach and cook for a further 5 mins.
- Serve immediately and garnish with chopped peanuts and coriander.
Recipe and styling by Lisa Clark, Food Stylist & Chef
Lisa Clark is an established Cape Town food stylist with a background as a chef and product developer. This experience, along with her passion for design and form has led her to work with some of South Africa’s best photographers and companies.