IN STORE SHOPPERS SURVEY TS & CS
Promotional competition rules for the In Store Shoppers Survey Competition
- This promotional competition is organised by Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd, trading as @home (registration number 1988/007302/07) (“TFG”).
- In these rules, “Promoter” means a person who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organises or conducts the promotional competition, or for whose benefit the promotional competition is promoted, sponsored, organised or conducted, which includes TFG.
- No director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates, may enter this promotional competition. This also applies to a person who is a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition.
- All participants must be at least 18 years old at the time of entering the competition and must reside in South Africa.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend or cancel the competition, any aspect of the competition and anything related thereto, without notice at any time and for any reason whatsoever that the Promoter deems is reasonable at the time. Should the Promoter, law or any authority cancel this promotional competition, no notice of cancellation shall be required. In such event, all participants and winners waive any rights and acknowledge that they shall have no claim, of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter, its directors, agents or employees as a result of the cancellation.
- By entering the competition, participants agree and understand that they may win a prize, but there is no guarantee that they will win a prize.
- To qualify for a competition entry, participants must: Scan the QR code and complete the survey.
- There will be 1 winner in total of a 1 X R1,000 @home gift card per month.
- TFG reserves the right to remove any posts or entries that TFG deems spam; offensive; political; not in line with the community guidelines of Facebook or Instagram; not in line with TFG’s values or an infringement of a third party’s intellectual property.
- By entering this competition, participants:
- opt-in to direct marketing communication from the Promoter(s). Participants may unsubscribe from direct marketing at any time; and
- consent to the processing of their personal information by the Promotor(s) and its service providers, but only insofar that it is necessary to give effect to the competition, for example to view the entries, select a winner and deliver the prizes.
- The Promoter and its sponsors do not accept any responsibility for any entries or prizes that are lost, damaged, unusable or delayed.
- The winners will not be entitled to payment, credit or otherwise in the event that they do receive or utilise the prize to the fullest extent possible. Any item or value unused will be deemed waived by the winners.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred or exchanged for cash, credit or otherwise.
- If any taxes, levies, duties or any charges whatsoever are levied on a prize by any competent authority, the winner will be liable for these, and the prize value will not be increased to compensate for such charges.
- The winners will be randomly selected after the closing date at the TFG head office in Parow East, Cape Town, in the presence of an independent accountant/auditor/attorney.
- The winners will be notified via Email after the closing date. If the Promoter is not able to contact a winner, or the winner does not provide the Promoter with relevant and correct information timeously, the prize will be forfeited, and a new winner will be re-drawn. The decision of the Promoter as to the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participants and winners shall not during or after the expiry or termination of the competition dispute or question the copyright and usage by the Promoter.
- By accepting a prize or by entering this competition, participants hereby indemnify TFG, Instagram against any damage or losses of any nature whatsoever that the participants may suffer as a result of this competition and the prizes, including consequential damages and economic loss.
- The winners may be required to endorse, promote and advertise any of the goods and services of TFG and will not unreasonably withhold their consent.
- Any participant in this competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Competition Rules upon entry into the competition and agrees to be bound by them. Failure to comply with these rules or the terms of acceptance of a prize by a winner will be deemed to be a rejection of the prize and the winners will then be disqualified from receiving the prize.
- This competition is not organised, sponsored, endorsed or promoted by Facebook or Instagram.