INSTANT POT: THE NEW FASTER, SMARTER WAY TO COOK
America’s Number One cooker brand has landed in SA, ready to transform the way we cook.
Instant Pot is the Smart Multi-use programmable pressure cooker designed with the objective of being convenient, dependable and safe. Now let’s see what that really means in your kitchen!
The reason the Instant Pot is so popular is the way that it has made cooking the meals you love easier than ever before. It also fits conveniently in your kitchen – combining 7 appliances in 1. With Instant Pot your pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, warmer and yoghurt maker sit in one neat package on your now super organised and neat kitchen. No more bulky appliances taking up space.
The Instant Pot is also very easy to handle. The brushed stainless steel exterior is finger print resistant with a lid holder for left and right-handed users.
Instant Pot features 14 Smart programs – soup, meat/stew, bean/chilli, poultry, sauté/simmer, rice, multigrain, porridge, steam, slow cook, keep warm, yoghurt, pressure cook and manual. Now your favourite dishes are as easy as pressing a button.
Cook food up to 70% faster. Prepare a great, gourmet dish at the press of the button with 14 microprocessor-controlled programs taking the guesswork out of your cooking. And achieve perfect results every time!
When you cook with your Instant Pot you can rest assured you are cooking healthier. All components of the Instant Pot that come in contact with food are food grade 304 (18/8) stainless steel including the lid, the inner pot with 3-ply bottom and steam rack with handles. Each component is easy to clean and dishwasher safe too.
The Instant Pot is UL certified with 10 proven safety mechanisms to give you peace of mind. Highly energy efficient, this kitchen friendly cooker releases no steam when cooking, contains all smells and automates your cooking.
TEN IMPORTANT AND HANDY TIPS FOR USING YOUR INSTANT POT
- Use at least ½ cup of liquid when pressure cooking.
- Use the cancel button to turn off.
- Never open the Instant Pot while cooking on manual or pressure mode.
- Use a bit of water and a wooden spoon to unstick any ingredients after sauté function and before putting on to pressure, this will prevent the burning on the bottom of your pot.
- Remember to add 10 – 15 minutes to your cooking time when using the pressure function, this is the time is could take for the pressure to build.
- You can use multiple functions to cook one meal from sauté to pressure cook to keep warm.
- You can adjust the temperature on the sauté or slow cook functions as you are cooking.
- Add dairy products to dishes after pressure cooking is complete for a creamier result.
- The inner pot and steam rack can be used in the dishwasher.
- Make use of the Delay Start and Keep Warm features, especially on busy days, and you can come home to a hot meal.
For delicious recipes, tips and tricks, follow Instant Pot South Africa.
Shop Instant Pot from @home online, here.