OAT MILK LATTE WITH BURNT FYNBOS HONEY
2 x Nespresso Ispirazione Roma capsules
60ml fynbos honey
360ml oat milk
1 x Nespresso Coffee Machine
(Available in-store or online from @home)
- Place 125ml fynbos honey in a small saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil and cook for 5 – 6 minutes or until very dark brown and starting to smoke.
- Remove from the heat and carefully add 15ml water, swirling to combine.
- Pour into the bottom of 2 x glasses, leaving about 15ml extra for drizzling on top.
- Extract a capsule of Ispirazione Roma as a Lungo (110ml) into each glass, over the honey.
- Froth the oat milk using the external Nespresso Aeroccino or integrated milk frother from your new Nespresso machine. Alternatively, place the oat milk in a saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil while continuously stirring with a whisk.
- Pour the steamed milk topped with a thin layer of frothed milk into the glasses and serve with the extra burnt honey.
Special thanks to Nespresso for this delicious coffee recipe