1.3 kg Pork belly
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Using a sharp knife, score the skin down to the meat (try not to cut the meat), making the cuts very close together.
- Pour 1.5 liters of boiling water over the skin of the pork and pat dry with kitchen paper making sure that the meat is completely dry.
- Rub table salt over the skin and into the cuts
- Cook the Pork Belly for 30 minutes at 220. Drop the temperature to 160 and cook for a further 1h30/2 hours.
Kimberley Wood is a qualified chef and established food stylist specialising in videography, stills and recipe development. @kimberly_wood_food_stylist