Deliciously chocolatey with a decadently gooey centre, these chocolate lava cakes are best served hot.
Cook time: 30 min
130g dark chocolate (70% cocoa), chopped
65g golden caster sugar
Cherries, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Line 4 small round moulds or pudding basins with butter and flour.
- Place chocolate and butter in a bowl. Melt in the microwave or over a pot of simmering water.
- Add the eggs, sugar and flour to the chocolate mixture. Whisk together until shiny.
- Pour the batter into the moulds and bake for 10-20 minutes.
- Turn out the moulds and serve with cherries.
*Recipe courtesy of MyKitchen (Issue 28).