700g baby carrots
Lemon juice to taste
1/3 cup roasted hazelnuts (chopped)
¼ cup Mint (chopped)
Salt and pepper to season.
- Preheat the oven to 190
- Toss the carrots with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper
- Roast the carrots for 20-25 minutes or until soft and golden.
- Mix the Tahini with lemon juice to taste, adding a little at a time until you are happy.
- Place the carrots on a serving platter, drizzle with the tahini dressing.
- Garnish with chopped hazelnuts and mint
Kimberley Wood is a qualified chef and established food stylist specialising in videography, stills and recipe development. @kimberly_wood_food_stylist