SPACE-LIFTS: 5 WAYS TO REFRESH YOUR HOME THIS SPRING.
Every new season is a chance to welcome change and to make the most of the little moments of joy that mother nature provides. We asked our stylists how to bring the outside back into our lives and homes this September.
1. Freshly cut: treat yourself to a new statement vase to display your favourite florals. On trend this season? Organic shapes, textured and earth-inspired materials.
2. Room to breath: where you can, introduce lighter layers and colours, sheer materials and reflective surfaces that embrace longer daylight hours, warmer weather and give your space a breezy ambiance.
3. In full bloom: floral-inspired colours, shapes and prints are an easy way to bring the seasons bounty into your home.
Take inspiration from nature.
4. Enjoy more outdoor gatherings and tasteful dining experiences. With more daylight hours, there’s more time to entertain and we’re here for doing it in style with elegant glassware for your home-bar and beautiful stoneware to showcase your homemade culinary delights.
5. Delight your senses: choose a new favourite fragrance for your space. Light airy scents best suited to a spring home reset? Citrus like lemon, orange, lemon verbena. florals like jasmine, lavender and Ylang Ylang. Diffuse your scents with the help of ultrasonic, or a reed diffuser for best results.