COMMITTED TO BETTER SERVICE DURING THESE TIMES
Update on Order & Refund delays
We have been experiencing some issues with orders not being delivered within our usual times and issues with refunds and understand the frustration you may be feeling. We are sincerely sorry for not being able to provide the same level of service excellence you have come to expect from us.
The continued support and trust our guests have shown over the last months has been overwhelming. We are currently dealing with a high volume of orders while also going through some teething issues with new systems and processes we had to adopt in the middle of the Covid-19 crisis.
Our aim is always to make you feel good about your shopping experience with us and hate it when any of our guests experience less than this. We do want to assure you that everything we do is aligned with Government regulations and our policies and procedures follow stringent safety protocols.
We really are putting all of our efforts into resolving all issues as fast as we can so every one of our guests can continue to expect only the best from us. These steps include:
- Each case is being dealt with on an individual basis and we have our whole team on board to help find the best resolution for each guest.
- We are exploring new software options to alleviate issues.
- We have onboarded additional third parties to help fulfill logistics.
If you are experiencing issues or have any queries, please do contact our customer service centre on:
Tel: 0861 111 761
When you log an issue with customer care you will be given an RM number. Please keep this number on hand so we can continue to assist you as best as possible throughout the process.
We are open for ALL furniture and homeware purchases in store or online. Delivery available or collect from our DCs.
Thank you for your continued support over the last few months of lockdown. We are very grateful that as per government regulations we are permitted to sell all homeware and furniture instore and online.
Covid Level 3 Update
Thank you for placing your order with @home. Now that we have moved into Covid Level 3, we are working as quickly as possible to fulfil all your orders.
We are now offering our guests the choice of collecting their furniture purchases from our Distribution Centres. This will commence from the 1 June 2020. We want to do this in a phased and controlled manner. Whilst ensuring the Covid regulation are adhered to, putting the safety of our staff and you our Guests first.
Furniture orders (including orders placed online) Collection from our Distribution Centre
If your order is a customer collection from our Distribution Centre, we will give you a call to arrange a pick-up time taking effect from Level 3.
We have begun the processing all our furniture orders and we will start offering the Collection from our DC from 1 June 2020. This will include all orders that were due for collection during the lockdown period.
We will be contacting all customers who have an order that is currently in stock to schedule a time that suits them for Collection. We are working through orders commencing with the oldest first.
If you have not had a call yet we would appreciate your patience and we will be in touch very soon.
We do appreciate you may have specific queries relating to the status of you order. Please bear with us and we will get in touch as soon as we can.
Arranging a Collection
Our DC teams will give you call to advise when your furniture is available for pick up from our DC.
This will be facilitated in a contactless manner.
- When visiting to site to collect your goods we request that you exercise caution and keep a distance between yourselves and our team members during interaction.
- Screening will be conducted in line with Covid 19 regulations and no Customer will be allowed on site if they are not wearing a mask.
- You will be asked that you remain in your vehicle and only come out of your vehicle to inspect the product before it is loaded.
- your products(s) will be placed next to your vehicle for you to inspect and confirm that you are happy then you will go back inside your vehicle and our team will begin to load the items into your vehicle as they place the items into vehicle they will Sanitize.
- Our warehouse teams will sign your order out on your behalf and will note Drivers Licence and/or Vehicle Registration as proof of delivery.
All Collections will be contactless to comply with the latest government guidelines under alert Level 3.
All our teams are adhering to strict health and safety guidelines which are in line with @Home in response to the Covid situation.
Shop All Furniture and Homeware Online for Safe, Contactless Delivery
You can order online and be assured we will deliver them to your door, with safety at top of mind. When your order arrives, our delivery staff will place your order on the ground or where you specify so you don’t have to come in close contact. All delivery staff will be wearing masks. You won’t be required to sign for your parcel to keep the delivery as contactless as possible.
Delivery of homeware orders is FREE for orders over R500.
Need to change your delivery address?
If you need to change your delivery address during lockdown, you can contact our customer support centre and they will assist you.
Tel: 0860 834 834/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Safety While Shopping in our stores
In order to keep you, and our staff, safe we have implemented a number of safety precautions in our stores, as mandated by Government regulations.
Our stores will be open Mon to Sun between 9am and 5pm
- Wearing of masks is compulsory in store
- We may be required to limit the number of guests we allow in our store at one time
- We will ask you to sanitise your hands before entering our store. Sanitiser will be available for you
- If you choose to bring your own bags, please pack them yourself for extra safety